Please find below the insurance plans accepted at Dr, Kolachalam. It is always best to call your insurance company to find out if we are in network for your plan and what your Financial Responsibility is.
Click here for our Payment Policy
Also please contact your insurance company to inquire about the need for a referral prior to scheduling your appointment.
- HEALTH ALLIANCE PLAN (HAP)/HAP PREFERRED PPO/EPA/HMO/POS (Providence Medical Centers)
- ALLIANCE HEALTH
- ALLIANCE MEDICARE PPO/EPA/Senior Plus
- BLUE CARE
- BLUE CARE NETWORK ADVANTAGE
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- CARE CHOICES (Preferred Choices)
- HEALTH CHOICE (HAP)
- UNITED HEALTHCARE (FORMERLY GREAT LAKES HEALTH PLAN)
- HEALTH PLUS
- MEDICAID (STRAIGHT MEDICAID)
- MEDICARE PLUS BLUE
- MULTI PLAN
- PRIORITY HEALTH (PS/PPO/HMO/DEDUCTABLE)
- RAILROAD MEDICARE
- ST. JOHN’S SMART HEALTH
- TOTAL HEALTH CARE PPO
There is a $25.00 charge for ALL Disability, FMLA and Insurance forms that need to be filled out and signed by Dr. Kolachalam. We ask that any forms for your insurance company or employer that need to be completed and signed by the provider, be given to our office at least two (2) weeks in advance of the turn in date. There will be an additional charge of $5.00 for any forms that are given to us any later than that date.
-Thank you, Dr. Kolachalam and Staff.
Please print this FMLA form in PDF format. Complete this form and bring it to your appointment in a timely fashion.